We engage artists on a gig-by-gig basis, allowing you the freedom to accept other work whenever you choose.
If you are of a professional standard, are interested in securing work with Allegro, and have all of the requisite materials (as outlined below), please send them to us digitally, via email or mail.
We review information on new artists monthly. Due to the extremely high volume of materials received we are not able to contact everyone who sends in their materials. We are also not able to return any of the materials received. Please do not contact us.
If your submission is successful, we will add a page about you/your act to our website and quote this out to clients where appropriate.
We have an abundance of talented artists currently in our artist bank. We currently have a need for unique roving acts and high-quality, well-produced short feature acts (up to 20 minutes in length).
These must not include your personal contact details. Please do not submit your materials unless you have all of the below-mentioned. Allegro will not store partial applications.
- A brief biography as a word doc
- A repertoire sample of works that you can perform now as a word doc
- MP3 sound samples of contrasting works
- Video footage, either on CD or YouTube
- One or more digital photographs (JPEG) of a professional standard
- An outline of your requisite fees
- If applicable, you need to be able to provide your own sound production for events for which there are up to 200 people. If you don't own your own production (ie PA) you need to allow for this within your fee structure.
If your application is successful you will be added to our artist bank on an as-needed basis.