It is critical that the entertainment contributes to the achievement of your event’s objective. If it is a networking event, for example, the entertainment must be beautiful wallpaper, fostering interaction between guests rather than competing with conversation. Alternatively, if you’re hosting a client dinner, a memorable feature act to wow guests will make both your event and your brand memorable.
Whether you’re thanking your leading clients, celebrating the success of your staff or attempting to secure a spectacular contract, we will help you to make it happen. You may have been told to make sure that guests are falling over themselves to attend’ with a celebrity performance. Perhaps you’re celebrating a particularly great year, or commiserating a bad one. You may be hosting your top 20 clients at an impromptu ‘on stage’ at a theatre or running an Awards evening with giant screens and nominees who ‘walk’ around guests to collect their awards. You may just want a string quartet or a jazz trio for a few hours to create atmosphere.
The person with whom you first discuss your event is the same person who will ensure ease of execution during your event. Your involvement can be as great or as little as you’d like. Either way, you can be confident that your event will have style and synergy.
We appreciate that high-level executives attend countless corporate events a year and, as such, need to be presented with quality entertainment solutions.
Allegro’s Corporate Entertainment Service includes:
- A customised e-quote within 24 hours, which links to a webpage containing comprehensive support collateral (images, bios, repertoire, sound files, and video footage) for each suggested artist;creative entertainment solutions, suggested by qualified, knowledgeable consultants, to deadline and budget;
- The provision of performing artists that adhere to our strict standards of polished performance and professional appearance;
- Access to the best artists available (including touring artists);
- Complete cost estimates – allegro honours all quotes; there are no surprise charges;
- $20 million public liability insurance;
- Venue liaison;
- Full production – sound, lighting and staging (if required).